Wednesday, June 8, 2011

EXPLORATION #20 SMALL THOUGHTS

Make a list of placid small thoughts you have throughout the week (for instance, what were you thinking just now?)

Now that is a good question! Right this very minute I had a vision instead of a thought. I saw myself sitting in a field of clover. I LOVE clover!

Tuesday 10:30 p.m. Calgon take me away! I will sit and soak the day away in my bathtub full of lavender vanilla bubbles.

Okay, I don't think I will be happy just listing my thoughts so... here is something else.





1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of putting them on poster board! I may just have to steal that idea from you when I get around to mine again! Some of your thoughts were funny, some serious, some made me curious but all of them were interesting!

    ReplyDelete