Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
I was quite surprised when I came home from my trip to gather paint chips. I would normally gravitate to bright extreme colors but as I looked at the chips spread out on my counter I noticed this was not the case. I think my choice of chips made things a little more difficult than I had imagined. I found matches the best I could but my attempts to display them were the biggest challenge. 1) One of my JUMBO coffee mugs.
color: Mayan Treasure
color: Malted Mint
3) Petals of one of our Sunflowers color:Gold Abundance
4) A gas can color: Fabulous Red
color: Orange Crush
7) The "flesh" part of my kitty's tummy.
His fur was just too hard match:) color:Fairytale pink
8) Blue cup holding my colored pencils color: Skydive Blue
9) Painting on the wall color: Textured stone-Maize & Brillant Red
color: Hibiscus Pink
12) The background color of the book that started this project:) color: Early Spring