Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Exploration #4 Daily Walk

Whew, I'm exhausted! That was one long walk. It was hard to collect thirty things. I drive to and from work so it made my collecting a bit of a challenge. I chose to collect things from my travels during work and play. I tried very hard not to pick up things that were trash, however, other than things placed by mother nature I suppose it is all trash. I guess it could also be considered treasure depending on your perspective. Here is my list as well as my photos of my collection.

1) Plastic disc thing. 2) Pop top. 3) Kmart Rewards Card. 4) Jingle Bell :)

5) 25cent sticker. 6) Used white candle. 7) Broken plastic fork. 8) Pink key identifier.

9) Orange balloon. 10) Silver hook. 11) Green glass stone. 12) Paper clip. 13) Gold elastic.

14) Orange curling ribbon. 15) Church literature. 16) Army pin. 17 ) Used Glade refill

18) Gold screw with plastic clip. 19) Wiggly eye. 20) Silver nut.


21) Arby's receipt for a jamocha shake. 22) egg roll bag. 23) Label from adhesive back.


24) Wood chip. 25) Pebble/stone 26) Green leaf 27) Dried flower of some kind.

28) Piece of a mushroom. 29) Red berries 30) White nut pod?



BONUS ITEM... Just because it caught my fancy. It was too big to put in my collection bag.


2 comments:

  1. Jaw-dropping wow ~ High-Five on a truly impressive collection!!! ... How ever you found all these diverse and interesting items astound and amuse me :)

    My faves are the jingle bell and green glass stone :) ... Laura and I discussed how interesting it was you happened upon church literature ;)

    And such a colorful and happy bonus item -- CONGRATS on doing a remarkable job! Hope you have a fantastic week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you found a very diverse selection of items...the church literature was an interesting addition! Congrats on completing another task! I think they are going to get harder!

    ReplyDelete