Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EXPLORATION # 8 CRACKS






Map out cracks in your neighborhood.


I had some general good ideas for this exploration when I started it. I had intended on photographing cracks between my home and work. I was then going to piece them together in one continuous map. I have since decided against that. This exploration left me feeling discouraged. I photographed several cracks and have decided my exploration showed me that some of our community tax dollars should be spent on road repairs. No comments necessary. Not much exciting going on here I'm off to complete the next exploration.

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I had grand plans also but alas, I ended up with only a few usable shots. I too am looking forward to just moving on to the next one! They are bound to get more interesting, right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your diverse background of cracks. I wonder why this one left you discouraged, and LOL about how tax money should be invested in road repairs. ;P

    ReplyDelete