Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Exploration # 9 CASE OF CURIOSITIES

Collect objects that you do not understand or have meaning for. Alternate: Miniature Museum. Collect only very small things and store them in a mint tin or small box.

Okay,so this isn't exactly a miniature collection, however, it is a small collection of small things made from even smaller things:). These are little bead creatures and people my daughter and I have been making. They are fun to make and a good use of the thousands of beads I thought I just had to have.




3 comments:

  1. I love the mermaid! So cute. I would need some special glasses to see those tiny beads,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how did you sneak this in undetected by me all this time? Anyway, I love these wonderful and whimsical creations!!! Especially the mermaid! ☺ I could easily see myself getting lost in the activity of making these, as it does look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. The mermaid was the most time consuming and required the most detail. She was fun:)

    ReplyDelete