Wednesday, January 26, 2011

EXPLOARTION #15 CONSUMER

Record everything you consume or everything you purchase in one day/week.

I decided I would record everything I consumed today. Today's list was relatively short due to the fact I was beyond busy today. I didn't take time out to eat.

Breakfast consisted of two whole wheat slices of multi grain toast with a  tablespoon of Nutella and a tablespoon of ground flax seeds. I LOVE Nutella! It is like a dessert to me.  I also consumed an eight ounce glass of skim milk, an eight ounce glass of water along with my antibiotic.

At the office, I had a cup of coffee with two Coffeemate Creamers and one half a Splenda packet.
I later had two 16 oz. bottles of spring water. I also grabbed a small unsweet tea from McDonald's on my way back from the bank. I ate two dark chocolate Dove's with almonds.

My dinner consisted of  half a leftover  vegetarian burrito, The Art Vanda lay, from Moe's. The remainder of my  tea and an eight ounce glass of water followed by one more antibiotic pill.

1 comment:

  1. I love nutella too! Yummy! Wow, you did not eat much at all. I wouldn't have survived the day,lol.
    Mmmm.....Moe's......:)

    ReplyDelete