Sunday, January 9, 2011

EXPLORATION #13 COLLECTING TYPE

        Document lettering you find out in the world.                
                  Take notes about where you found the samples.

Engravers font

The font below was found on the beautiful painting  hanging in my "reading room". The painting was done by my daughter. 
This font was found on hand towels.
  

Edwardian Script       
                                           

 

 I am sure this font will be recognized by everyone. It is on a yummy box of chocolates!



Monotype Corsiva

This print contains several different types of fonts. Monotype Corvosia, Iskoola Pola, Century, Arabic Typesetting and several others.
 



This coffee cup can be found hanging above my breakfast bar.

Kristen ITC


My most favorite font of all is the one below. It is found on the handwritten note left for me from my daughter.
 

"Kat" Font 


2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So good to see an upload from you, especially since I know what you're trying to juggle right now ...

    Oh gosh, how ever were you able to identify all those fonts? I totally recognize a couple of them from my gifts ♥

    I agree, Erika-"Kat" 's font is by far, the best =) Is she feeling any better?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you back! Your daughter has some talent! I just love that painting!
    Great find on all those fonts!

    ReplyDelete