Saturday, January 29, 2011

EXPLORATION #16 SURVEY

Create a simple survey of at least five questions. Give it to a sampling of people. Document the answers in a way that is interesting and readable.

I had to put my thinking cap on for this one. I decided to use my folks at the workplace for my survey questions. With this in mind, I had to use questions that would pertain to them or interest them in some way. I decided to send the questions out via my monthly newsletter and hoped I would get a response from at least five people.

1) Would you be interested in participating in a community yard sale?




2) What additional amenities do you feel would best suit your needs?
3) Do the office hours provide you with the availability to service your needs?


11 Yes



4) If we begin charging a water usage fee, would you look elsewhere to live?
5) Do you think we should begin to accept pets on the property?
         11 NO!



Some of my favorite responses...
1) Whose community?
2) Trash pick up at the door.
3) Yes, I feel the office staff is already overworked. :)
4) Don't we pay for water now?
5) No, I don't want to have to smell and look at poop.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...wow, this took me back to my years in Property Management. I had to laugh at #5.
    Great charts...mine won't look anything like this unfortunately!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete